"Put Together Great Looking FB Headers With Your Choice of These 45 Professional and Fully Editable Templates!"
And if you don't have Photoshop or PS Elements, never fear!
If you're looking for high quality header templates for your Facebook pages, you're in the right place.
What I have for you here is a deluxe collection of 45 professional templates that will make it easy for you to create those killer Facebook timeline and fan page headers.
Not only are they great for adding a fun or professional flair to your Facebook pages, you can modify them for salespage headers and even to use on your blogs.
Here's what makes them unique...
1. They're top quality templates, and much better than 90% of the free files you might find elsewhere on the Internet. Each template is carefully detailed with lot's of different subtle "effects" and graphics elements.
2. Everything is customizable... all of the things you see on these templates come on their own layer and can be customized. So you can change the colors, move things around, change text, styles, etc..
3. Each template has a unique "look", and you get 15 of these tamplates. And since everything is customizable, and you can mix different elements from different templates together... that means there's a HUGE variety of different Timeline Covers you can create.
4. You can use these for any niche market - each of these templates has a look that can be used for ANY niche market. If you want photos, all you have to do is add your own, or stock images, into the placeholders.
6. You can use these WITHOUT Photoshop - The PSD files can be used with Photoshop or PS Elements... but if you don't have any of these programs I'm also including blank (without any text) templates in "web ready" JPEG format that you can use with ANY graphics editor. Just type in your own text and you're done.
Let's face it. A quality design can make a huge difference in how many people who visit your profile or page will stick around to check out your content. That can mean a lot more likes and follows, and a whole lot better results from your efforts.
If you only ever use one of these, you're ahead of the game.
1. Layered PSD Templates.
You get all of these Premium FB Timeline Cover templates, in layered PSD format... so you can edit each part of the template - add your own text, logos, images, change the colors or fonts, move things around, mix and match different elements from different templates together, etc.. You can use these PSD templates with Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
2. "Web Ready" JPEG graphics without text.
If you don't have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, you can still use these graphics. I'm also including these same templates in "web ready" format that you can open in ANY graphics editor. And since there is no text on these JPEGs, you can type in what ever you want using your favorite graphics editor.
3. List of fonts used.
A lot of template designers use custom fonts and don't bother telling you what they are. That can leave you wondering how to duplicate the look you saw in the original. Not here. You'll get a full list of all the fonts used on these templates. And, of course, you can change the fonts used if you like, to create a whole different feel for your headers.
If you've looked around you know... custom headers like these can cost typically $30 to $50 each. Or more.
Even if you don't customize them yourself, these can save you a lot of time and money. Just give the template to your designer, or pretty much anyone with Photoshop or PS Elements, tell them what to change the text to, and you're looking at a few minute's work and a lot less cash per header.
You get the whole collection for one low price, and you can use as many as you want on as many of your Facebook pages or websites as you like, for no extra fees. And, if you design for customers, you can use them for their work, too.
Pricing pre-made templates at $50 each would be ridiculous. We went to the other end of silly, and priced them closer to 50 cents each! You get the whole collection, with everything described above for...
Not $97 Not $77 Not $57
I think that's a pretty good deal. I also have a fairly simple guarantee, just in case that price is not enough proof of the value you're getting...
Try the product for 30 days, and if you're not 100% satisfied just send me an email and I'll send you a refund. Just that simple.
Get Instant Access for Just $27
Yes! I want to order this amazing package right now, and take advantage of the current low price. Let me at it...
P.S. These are fully layered PSD templates. Photoshop will give you the broadest range of customization options, but you can use them with any program that opens layered PSD files (like Photoshop Elements or Gimp). And remember, we're also including "web ready" JPEG files that can be used with ANY graphics editor.
*Works on both PC and Mac
Sold under license by TalkBiz Digital, LLC
651 E 24th St, Erie, PA 16503
Copyright 2013 TalkBiz Digital, LLC