The big question...
Is your content just sitting there,
or is it getting you results?
From: Paul Myers
June 14, 2012
Do me a favor, if you would. Stop for a second and consider: How well is your content performing for you? Are you getting the results you want from it?
That's the important question, isn't it?
A lot of people worry about getting things perfect, so they never get anything done. Others don't pay any attention to quality, and try to make up for their lack of skill through sheer volume. Others, perhaps most folks, do their best and hope things work out. None of these approaches usually end up working out very well.
A small number of people get it right and help a lot of others, sometimes making fortunes for themselves in the process.
The success stories aren't usually superstars. They're just people with a message that gets others to take action. Their content gets results.
That's my definition of killer content: It gets people to take the action you want. It does it without tricks, lies, or false promises. It taps into something that's already there, and motivates your visitors to do something about their existing desires. It entertains or informs or instructs.
And, always, it connects.
The good news is that you don't need to be Ernest Hemingway or Steven Spielberg to create the kind of content that gets results. You don't even need to be Dave Barry or Sam Raimi. It doesn't matter who you are, because killer content isn't really about you at all. It's about connecting with the people you're talking to. The people who already want what you've got to sell.
That's what this book is all about. I call it...
"Creating Killer Content"
"Killer Content" is full of practical, solid information on what I consider to be the single most important skill you can have if you want to succeed online: creating content that gets results. I've packed in over 100 pages of advice and tips, including some of my best tricks for getting people to read what you write - and getting them to take action on it.
What's in it for you?
To start with, if you subscribe to the newsletter, you know I have a little bit of clue when it comes to writing that gets results. I'm going to give you just about every important thing I know on the subject of writing content that gets results, wrapped up in a very readable 112 pages.
Here is a partial list of what you'll find in this course:
- What really matters when you're trying to get someone to do something?
- The most dangerous mistake you can make in any form of writing.
- It is possible to be too good. How to know when you're doing it, and, more importantly, how to avoid this nasty and expensive mistake.
- How to find your own, unique voice - and why that's critical to your success with any type of content. Including sales copy.
- How to create articles that draw in prospects, subscribers and targeted traffic, faster and more certainly than anything you've probably seen yet.
- Why humor can be your best friend - or your worst enemy.
- How to overcome fear of writing.
- Why stories are the most effective form of writing, and how to create one that will outpull anything else you can write. (The formula is simple. I even show you this 'live,' and write one right in front of you!)
- The right mindset for creating real killer content, and how to develop it quickly.
- How to deal with critics. (This one might surprise you.)
- The one thing you should do before you ever set finger to keyboard - every single time. Nothing else will have as big an impact on your success as this one simple step.
- How to look at feedback properly, and how to get a ton of it.
- The two commandments that every writer must obey if they want to succeed. (Yes, there are really only two "must do" commandments)
- What it takes to get people to do things they know they should do, but never get around to doing.
- The three magic words that determine how much attention people pay to your content, and how to make each one a regular part of your writing.
- Creating outlines that make your work many times faster, and significantly increase the number of projects you actually finish.
- How to develop a commanding style for your writing.
- The 6 primary article types you should know, and a simple formula for each.
- Why being yourself isn't just a good idea, it's a must. Screw this up and you lose.
- Why the 'AHA!' moment is so important to your customer - and how to give it to them.
- Why "Keep It Simple, Stupid" may be the stupidest idea you ever hear.
- How to edit yourself, without editing the life out of your work.
- How to ensure that every piece is crystal clear and flows smoothly, from start to finish.
There's a lot more, but that will give you an idea of what you can expect.
Clearly, you won't use every one of those ideas and techniques in every piece you write. You couldn't. The good news is that you don't have to.
My goal with this book is to show you how to create content that succeeds. The only definition I accept for that is: It gets the action you want.
If you use just the basics of what this book will show you, you should find your results increasing in ways you might not expect or believe right now. Combine those with the more advanced techniques, and ... well .. I refuse to speculate on how much that could mean.
Hey... I don't do income claims, remember?
I do have a pretty serious guarantee, though: Read the book. Look at your existing content and think about how you can apply what you've learned from it. If you don't feel you will get at least 100 times the cost of the course in increased profits, let me know. I'll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
You can get the course right now for just $27. The improvements in just one piece of content could be worth many times that to you. And the skills you gain from this course will help improve every piece of content you ever create after this.
The question is, how fast do you want to get started? Click here for instant download.
Copyright © Paul Myers 2008-2011
651 E 24th St - Erie, PA 16503